STAR WARS Commemorative Double-Issue
This December audiences return to a galaxy far, far away with STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS, and Alamo Drafthouse/BIRTH.MOVIES.DEATH. is commemorating this cinematic event by releasing a double-sized collector’s issue extravaganza! Celebrating almost 40 years of the STAR WARS saga, this 88-page special issue will feature an exclusive Mondo cover by artist Matt Taylor, interior art by renowned designer Chris Bilheimer, a redemption code for a free pack of Topps STAR WARS Card Trader cards and history and appreciation of the films, toys, comics and more that have defined the STAR WARS universe.
Articles from top writers around the galaxy include:
- "I Hate You, Darth Vader" by psychologist Andrea Letamendi, Ph.D.
- "Han Solo: Cooler Than Carbonite" by Hollywood Reporter editor Marc Bernardin
- "A STAR WARS Guide to the Galaxy" by Alamo Drafthouse Dallas/Fort Worth creative manager James Wallace, infographic design by Chris Bilheimer
- "A Brief and Slightly Personal History Of The STAR WARS Toys" by Mondo Creative Director of Toys and Collectibles Brock Otterbacher
- "True Tales From The 1999 EPISODE I Line" written by Sarah Sprague and illustrated by Mike Russell and Bill Mudron
- And many more!